With my research I aim to contribute to the transformation to future net-zero energy systems: I am developing and using power system models with high spatio-temporal resolution so as to design systems with high shares of variable renewables (i.e. wind and solar). I like working interdisciplinary and include social sciences and climate/weather science in my research.
- 2017 PhD - supervisors: Ernst Worrell and Erwin Schmid, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands and University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
- 2010 Master - supervisor: Erwin Schmid, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria
- 2019 - Associate Professor in Renewable Energy Systems, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2017 - 2019 Senior Research Associate in Energy Systems Modelling
- 2013 - 2017 Research Associate in Energy Systems Modelling, University College London (UCL), United Kingdom
- 2010 - 2013 PhD researcher, European Commission Joint Research Centre (JRC), The Netherlands