- Cosmology and large scale structure.
- X-ray, Radio, and Sunyaev-Zeldovich effect (SZE) observations of clusters of galaxies.
- Astrophysical thermal and non-thermal processes in galaxy clusters
- Radio, millimeter, and submillimeter-wave instrumentation.
- Columbia University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Ph.D. in Astronomy, conferred 20 May 2009 (defended Sept. 2008). Dissertation: "The Sunyaev-Zel’dovich Array: Constraining a new pressure profile for fitting SZE observations of galaxy clusters". Thesis Committee: Greg Bryan, Zoltan Haiman, Amber Miller, Frits Paerels, & Caleb Scharf
- M.Phil. and M.A. in Astronomy, 19 May 2004.
- Cooper Union, Nerken School of Engineering, B.S. in Engineering, with an Electrical Engineering thesis, 2001
- Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences, Physics Department, transferred to the Cooper Union in 1998
2016–present: Astronomer/(Sub-)mm Instrument Scientist, European Southern Observatory (ESO)
2013–2016: National Research Council (NRC) Fellow, Naval Research Lab (NRL)
2011–2013: Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow (2nd & 3rd years), Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL)
2010–2011: Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow (1st year), University of Pennsylvania (U Penn)
2008–2010: Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Pennsylvania