- Galaxy formation and evolution.
- Multi-wavelength observations of galaxies in the local and high-redshift Universe.
- Feedback mechanisms from star formation and accreting super massive black holes.
- Multi-phase and multi-scale galactic outflows.
- The circumgalactic and intergalactic medium.
- Galaxy interactions and mergers.
- (Sub)-millimetre telescopes and observational techniques.
- 2012 – 2015 PhD in Physics, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 2009 – 2011 MS, Department of Physics, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- 2006 – 2009 BS, Department of Physics, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- 2019 - present Associate Professor, Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2016 – 2019 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow, INAF Osservatorio astronomico di Brera, Italy
- 2015 – 2016 Postdoctoral researcher, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Published Mar. 3, 2021 1:55 PM
- Last modified Nov. 24, 2021 1:45 PM