Working in the Executive Office of the Director General, I am responsible for coordinating ESO’s strategy with respect to external relations. I support strategic relationships with Member States, future Member States, and key international organisations such as the UN, EU, ESA, OECD and CERN, in addition to advising ESO’s governing bodies, the Director-General and senior management on key science policy issues affecting the organisation.
- 2015: PhD in Public Policy, Supervisor Prof. JC Morris. Old Dominion University, Norfolk, United States
- 2002: Masters in Theoretical Physics, University of Manchester, UK
- 2016 - : External Relations, Office of the Director General, European Southern Observatory, Germany
- 2010-2016: Head of Solutions Analysis, NATO Allied Command Transformation, Norfolk, US
- 2005-2010: Senior Operations Researcher, NATO Allied Command Transformation, Norfolk, US
- 2002-2005: Operations Researcher / Physicist, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory